WATC Merit Badge College
11th Anniversary WATC Merit Badge College
March 28, 2015
Click here to download the 2015 Leader's Guide
Classes this year will be located at:
• Southside 4501 East 47th Street South, Wichita
• National Center for Aviation Training (NCAT) 4004 N. Webb Road, Wichita
WATC Registration Instructions - All Registration must be completed using these online instructions.
1. Read the Leader Guide, found above
2. Click the WATC Merit Badge College link:
3. If you want to check on classes and seats availability click on the WATC MBC location site
4. Click the sign up button on the far right
5. Click the new user button. Create new user. (On the Help tab there is a Create User Demo that walks through the following process step by step.)
6. Fill out the required information State, Council, District, Unit Type and Number
7. Fill out the user profile page.
8. The email address is your logon. Choose a sharable password such as Troop0000.
9. There is a Register Unit demo which explains how to sign up for classes.
10. When all Scouts and Scouters are registered submit payment through PayPal and print a copy of the receipt and classes.
11. If there are any questions email email@example.com
Please check back after January 28th for updated pre-requisites for all classes. Each youth will need to bring a printed copy for their class, and complete all requirements highlight in yellow outside of class.
The WATC Merit Badge College offers a great program at two state of the art facilities. Our intentions are to continue to grow and improve for the benefit of our Scouting community. This year we are offering merit badges on two Wichita campuses. Badges will be either partially earned or completed on the day of the event. Scouts will be able to enroll in two separate merit badge classes of their choice (as long as they are both on the same campus) and enrollments will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. We are only accepting online registrations this year and registration will be considered complete at the time of payment.
If you need further information, please contact:
• Linda Sessions firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jan Quincy email@example.com 316-992-7401
• Tye Pameticy firstname.lastname@example.org 316-491-2229