WATC Merit Badge College
Quivira Council Merit Badge College
April 2nd, 2016
Download the leader guide here: 2016 WATC Merit Badge College Promo
The Quivira Council Merit Badge College offers a great program at two state of the art WATC facilities. Our intentions are to continue to grow and improve for the benefit of our Scouting community. This year we are offering merit badges on two Wichita campuses. Badges will be either partially earned or completed on the day of the event. Scouts will be able to enroll in two separate merit badge classes of their choice (as long as they are both on the same campus) and enrollments will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. We are only accepting online registration and payment this year and registration will be considered complete at the time of payment.
|Classes this year will be located at:
|• Southside 4501 East 47th Street South, Wichita
|• National Center for Aviation Training (NCAT) 4004 N. Webb Road, Wichita
Instructions to register
- Visit https://www.tentaroo.com/quivira/index.cfm to access the registration system. You may access after 5:00 P.M. on Wednesday January 6th.
- Once you have access to the registration system choose Merit Badge College from the menu.
- To the right of the menu choose “your roster”. Here you will add youth and adults participating. Save your roster.
- Next choose “event registration” located at the top.
- You can now choose “new youth registration” or “new adult registration”. Registrants will be populated from your roster to choose from.
- Follow instructions to register for either location. Only register a participant at one location.
- When you have completed registration you may make your payment. You can add registrants after payment is made and make the necessary additional payment. Payments may be made via credit card or electronic check.
- Please take care when registering as refunds are not available for this event.
All Quivira Council events, trainings and camps will be transitioning to this system. If you have questions regarding logging in contact Margaret at 316-491-2232 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please check back at a later date for pre-requisite information to be updated.
If you need further information, please contact:
• Jan Quincy email@example.com 316-992-7401
• Tye Pameticy firstname.lastname@example.org 316-491-2229